RudeFinder.com is a new online adult dating site that has been gaining popularity in 2011. Unfortunately the popularity has led to a lot of bad publicity and reviews calling the site a scam. The big question is the bad publicity true or not? Read on as I critique the whole site, start to finish.
Upload photos: Yes
Upload videos: No
View webcams: Yes, if you a premium member
Online chat rooms: No
Free Membership: Yes
Send Winks: Yes
Send Email/Messages: Yes, if you a premium member
Real Dating Profiles: No, mostly fake dating profiles
Worth Creating A Profile: No
Amount of monthly visitors: 352,000
Price for full membership: $29.95 month
Overall rating: 1/10
Read My Full Review Of RudeFinder.com
Basic Search Features
- Age: You can find women according to age.
- User Name: Find women based on their Rude Finder username.
- Location: Meet local women easily using the location search function.
- Relationship Status: You can search based on relationship status such as separated, married, divorced, single, and lastly you can search based on if a person is interested in a relationship.
- Living Arrangement: Find women based on if they're living alone, living with their parents, living with their kids or if they are sharing a space with a roommate.
- Type Of Encounter Seeking: Meet women based on certain criteria such as if they're into threesomes, webcam chat, sexual encounters, erotic e-mails or if they are actually open to having a real relationship.
- Has Photos: Search only for women who have added photos of themselves to their dating profile.
Advanced Search Features
With the advanced search features on Rude Finder you can really get in depth with who you want to meet, from their appearance, sexual likes, character and even their habits.
- Hair Color:
- Hair Length:
- Pubic Hair:
- Personal Style:
Above is a chart showing the age, gender education and two other components of the demographics on the site.
- Age: The site is most popular with people from 45 years of age right up to 65 years old.
- Gender: The majority of the people using RudeFinders are males, no surprise there. Men use dating sites much more than women. Just think of night clubs, there are usually always more men than women at clubs.
RudeFinder offers five different membership plans
- Free: You can create a free basic membership on RudeFinder.com that won't cost you a single penny. Obviously with a free account you are very limited in what you can do on the site.
- 12 Month Membership: The 12 month plan costs $46.56, this works out to be $3.88 per month. You're automatically rebilled every 12 months until you cancel your subscription.
- 6 month Membership: The six month membership costs $32.28 every six months. This works out to be $5.38 per month. You are automatically rebilled every six months the $32.28.
- 3 month Membership: With a three-month membership the cost is $22.44 and then rebilled every three months that same amount. This works out to be $7.48 a month.
- 1 month Membership: If you would like to pay monthly, the price is $10.48 per month and every month until you cancel.
Fake Dating Profiles
Above you can see the dating profiles that are on Rude Finder. As you can see most of the women are really attractive looking. The problem is most of the women on the site look like this, and that to me means fake dating profiles.
Here's a tip: If you're on any dating site and there are thousands of profiles that look like porn models then you have to ask yourself why are so many attractive women looking to meet men? If a girl is that good looking do you really think she needs to put up a dating profile to get a guy?
You can see above that I've taken a quick screen shot of the e-mails that I have been getting from female members on the site. This is a scam and just done so you you are more than willing to pull your credit card and pay for a full membership.
Why Do I Think It's A Scam?
Well, for starters my dating profile is completely 100% empty. I didn't fill any of the information out at all! I never even uploaded a single photograph of myself. So, why would any girl be interested in meeting me or adding me as a favorite on the site it doesn't make any sense does that?
In all honesty, don't even bother creating a free membership on the site. What's the point of even wasting 5 minutes of your day filling out a dating profile so you can start getting fake e-mails from women who don't even exist? To me it's unbelievable the these sites can get away with this kind of b*llshit. I am going to expose every single dating site that practices this type of fraudulent business tactics!!
Recommended Sites With Free Chat Rooms & Free Web Cams:
The profiles on these 3 dating sites listed below look real, because there are hot women AND fat, ugly women. That would tell me it's a real dating sites with real women on them, I can't say the same for RudeFinder. Not every female looks like a porn star, do they? However on Rude Finder most of the female profiles tend to look that way, this makes me suspicious. These 3 websites also enable you to watch webcams for free and you can chat as much as you want in the free chat rooms
- AdultFriendFinder (the largest adult site has free webcam and free chat rooms.)
- Horny Wife Site (for married men and women, & also has free chat rooms and free webcam viewing)
- Passion (for single men and women, has webcam viewing and free chat room as well.)