XMeeting.com is the same exact site as XDating.com, just the name of the web site is different. I have already done a review of XDating.com so this review is going to be very similar for the simple fact that they are essentially the same site. Read the full review as I have added some more detailed information showing how XMeeting is a fraud and exacty how they run their scam operation.
Upload photos: Yes
Upload videos: No
View webcams: No
Online chat rooms: No
Free Membership: Yes
Send Emails: Yes, if you a premium member
Real Dating Profiles: No, mostly fake dating profiles
Worth Creating A Profile: No
Amount of monthly visitors: 157,000
Price for full membership: $29.95 month
Overall rating: 0/10
Read My Full Review Of XMeeting.com
- Gender: Search for men seeking men, women seeking men, men seeking women and women seeking women.
- Sexual Preference: Find people based on your preference, gay, lesbian, bisexual or straight.
- Age: Find members based on their age by using the search options.
- Location: When you input your location in your dating profile, the location you used is used to find people local people.
- With Photos: You can search for members who have photographs in their dating profiles as well.
Features They Should Have
XMeeting just like XDating are both missing basic dating site features that a dating site in 2013 should have for its users.
- Webcams: There are no webcam chat rooms on the site.
- Chat Rooms: There are no online chat rooms on the site.
You can find 3 different membership plans on the site, 3 months, 1 month and the free basic membership.
- 3 Month Plan: The 3 month plan is paid in one installment of $59.95 that works out to cost you $19.98 per month.
- 1 Month Plan: The 1 month plan is $29.95 per month.
- Free Membership: Like most dating sites you can just create a free basic membership so you can browse the members area of the website and check out the features they have to offer you. This is a no-cost membership and is probably the safest way for you to test out and see if you like any online dating site including XMeeting.com.
Bots In Action
Below is a screen shot of my email inbox, as you can see on the left these emails are all from XMeeting.com. Now please take into account that my dating profile on XMeeting is completely empty. I have no pictures on my profile and no information. So why are all these women interested in me? Well none of these "women" who emailed me are real, they are all completely fake. These are computer bots emailing me, they look like regular emails but they are not being sent to me by real girls. Bots if you don't know are software that are created to send out automated emails to 1000s of people at the same time. So basically it means that these are sent to 1000s of men at the same time as me. The reason XMeeting uses bots is to trick and trick you into thinking you are corresponding with a real girl. You see in order for you to email anyone back on XMeeting you will need to buy a $29.95 monthly subscription to the site. Obviously you will be more than happy to pay $29.95 to email women back who you have a chance to meet up for sex, but it's all FAKE. None of the women are real.
Fake Female Profiles
"Legallyblondlam" (see image below) is not real, this is a bot designed to look like a real girl is emailing you. Every email I received looks like this but the photos have been changed and the text in the email is a little bit different. These are not real women. The reason they send out lots of spam emails is because in order to reply to this email and the rest of the emails I received I need to upgrade to a paid monthly membership. The whole thing is about tricking you into thinking all these women are interested in you, so you will want to upgrade to a paid membership!
When I click on the email it sent me to "Legallyblondlam's" profile (see image below), but in order for me to reply back to her emails I will need to upgrade to a paid monthly membership.
Once again you can see how this site is 100% B.S. I took a screen shot of the women who have "viewed me" (see image below), look how hot they all are? Remember I have no pictures and and no information in my profile, so there is no reason all these women would contact me. It's all a scam to get you to upgrade your membership.
Read The Terms
In the terms and agreement page in section I6 XMeeting actually discusses the use of bots and fake profiles. Take a look at the XMeeting.com terms that I added have below, taken directly from their site. They even pay people to interact with guys like you and me on the site!
XMEETING.COM, we may post fictitious profiles, generate or respond to communications by means of automated programs or scripts that simulate or attempt to simulate your intercommunication with another real human being (though none really exists and any dialog is generated by programming), and we may employ or contract for the paid services of real persons who may interact with you as part of their compensated employment. While these communications may seem genuine, authentic, and personal, they may be broadcast simultaneously to a large number of persons and possess none of these qualities. While their contents may appear to be true, they may be quite false; while their contents may appear to sincere, they may be quite disingenuous.
XMeeting Is A Scam
Yes Xmeeting.com is a complete scam. This site offer no value to men looking to meet women. There are no real women on the site at all. The site is a 100% fraud and should be investigated by the FTC for illegal business practices and fraud. Stay as far away as you can from this scam.
If you want to meet real local women on legitimate dating sites I suggest that you take a look at the sites that I have listed below. Those 3 sites are honest and don't use fake bots or ficticious female profiles to try and scam you. Those sites have 1000s of REAL WOMEN on them.
Recommended & Real Dating Sites:
- AdultFriendFinder (for anyone seeking adult fun) 9/10
- Horny Wife Site 8/10 (for married people seeking affairs)
- Passion (for singles seeking hookups) 8/10