AffairAlert.com is owned by the same company that also owns LonelyWifeHookup.com, and ULust.com. As always the big question is can you really meet women on AffairAlert.com or is it just a money grab to drain your wallet? Read the review below and learn the truth.
Upload photos: Yes
Upload videos: No
View webcams: Only if you pay
Online chat rooms: If you upgrade your free membership
Free Membership: Yes
Send Emails: Yes, if you a premium member
Real Dating Profiles: No, mostly fake dating profiles
Worth Creating A Profile: No
Amount of monthly visitors: unknown
Price for full membership: $29.95 month
Overall rating: 2/10
Read My Full Review Of AffairAlert.com
- Looking For: Search for women and couples
- Age: Find members based on their age by using the search options.
- Near Me: When you input your location in your dating profile, the location you used is used to find people local people.
- With Photos: You can search for members who have photographs in their dating profiles as well.
- With Videos: Search for married women who have videos that you can view.
- Online Now: Search for people by using the "online now" feature.
- Newest: Use the search function to find the newest members.
- User Name: Find cheating wives by searching for their user name (if you know it).
- Zip Code: Hookup with married women by searching for specific zip codes.
- Best Matches: Find people who are best matched for you.
You can find 3 different membership plans on the site, 3 months, 1 month and the 2 day trial.
- 3 Month Plan: The 3 month plan is paid in one installment of $59.90 that works out to cost you $9.98 per month ( 3 months + 3 months free= 6 month plan).
- 2 Months Plan: One time charge of $49.90. Get 1 month free with membership, which renews at $34.95 month.
- 1 Month Plan: The 1 month plan is $29.95 per month.
- 3 Day Trial: The 3 day trial is a one time charge of $8.85, which renews at $29.95 per month.
Should You Buy A Membership?
AffairAlert.com is a new married dating site that doesn't have many members at this point. This is not good because then it may not have very many local married women on the site. Also AffairAlert is owned by the same people who run LonelyWifeHookup.com, and that site had a very bad rep for scamming people and using fake female profiles on the site. The reason dating sites use fake female profiles is because then guys are more willing to sign up to the site and also buy a monthly membership. And you can't chat with local women on the site unless you pay, that sucks. I know of a few sites where you can use free chat rooms and watch local single and married women in free webcam rooms. And on top of the free features the sites I recommend have been around for many years and can be trusted. I wouldn't buy a monthly membership on AffairAlert.com because the sites below offer much more for free than Affair Alert ( free webcam rooms and free chat rooms etc).
I'm not saying AffairAlert is a scam but I like to use sites that I know have millions of women on them and lots of features for free.
Recommended & Real Dating Sites:
And, these are my recommended dating sites because they have free webcam rooms and free chat rooms all with just a free basic membership.I would use Horny Wife site since is for married women and men seeking discreet fun in the sack, but all the sites are great either way..
- Horny Wife site (for married people seeking affairs) 8/10
- AdultFriendFinder (for anyone seeking adult fun) 9/10
- Passion (for singles seeking hookups) 8/10