NaughtyOver40.com is owned by JDI Dating Ltd a UK company. This company also owns and runs RudeFinder.com and JustHookUp.com. If you haven't heard of RudeFinder.com or JustHookUp.com you are living under a rock. I gave those sites less than favorable reviews, but is NaughtyOver40.com the same as those sites or is it a legitimate dating site? Please read the full review to learn the truth about NaughtyOver40.com.
Upload photos: Yes
Upload videos: No
View webcams: Yes, if you a premium member to the site.
Online chat rooms: No
Free Membership: Yes
Send Winks: Yes
Send Email/Messages: Yes, if you a premium member to the site.
Real Dating Profiles: No, mostly fake dating profiles
Worth Creating A Profile: No
Amount of monthly visitors: 18,000
Price for full membership: $29.95 month
Overall rating: 0/10
Read My Full Review
Basic Search Features
- Age: Search for women bas6ed on your age preference.
- User Name: Find females by searching based on their user name.
- Location: Search for ladies based on their city and location.
- Relationship Status: You can search for married, single or separated women.
- Living Arrangement: Find women based on if they're living alone, living with their parents, living with their kids or if they are sharing a space with a roommate.
- Type Of Encounter Seeking: Meet women based on certain criteria such as if they're into threesomes, webcam chat, sexual encounters, erotic e-mails or if they are actually open to having a real relationship.
- Has Photos: Use the photo search feature to only find women who have photographs for you to see.
- Free: You can create a free basic membership, but you are limited in what you can do on the site.
- 12 Month Membership: The 12 month membership works out to be $8.42 a month when you pay one year in advance. You're automatically rebilled every 12 months until you cancel your subscription.
- 6 month Membership: The six month membership costs $32.28 every six months. This works out to be $5.38 per month. You are automatically rebilled every six months the $32.28.
- 3 month Membership: The three month membership works out to be $16.21 a month, it is automatically rebilled every three months that same amount.
- 1 month Membership: If you would like to pay monthly, the price is $22.72 per month. All of these plans are automatically rebuild to you when their term runs out.
Is This Site A Scam?
As soon as I activated my account, the very same minute I received a wink from Sammy_832! I have no information on my dating profile, and no pictures at all. How is this possible? Does Sammy_832 a really wants to hook up with me? Unfortunately this is a computer bot sending out fake instant messages and fake emails. A computer bot if you don't know is a software program created to do automated tasks such as sending out emails and sending and replying to instant messages. Yes I am serious, this is what NaughtyOver40.com does to trick you into buying a paid monthly membership on the site.
You can read all about their computer bots and exactly what they do in their terms and agreement page in section 9. I have copied part of the terms below.
"... some of the profiles and Members displayed to them may be fabricated to promote user, Member and/or Subscriber activity... By accepting these Terms you further acknowledge and agree that any information or pictures displayed to you via a VC's profile does not relate to an actual person..."
You need to agree to the terms before you can create a dating profile on NaughtyOver40.com, so essentially you are agreeing to the use of bots when you sign up to NaughtyOver40. The bots used on Naughty Over 40 are called "Virtual Cupids". Yes this is hard to believe but it's true. I don't recommend creating a free dating profile unless you want to get
In The terms it also says "PLEASE NOTE THAT EVERY VC PROFILE CAN BE IDENTIFIED WITH OUR VC SYMBOL IN THE UPPER RIGHT HAND CORNER". The Virtual Cupid logo (see image above for an example of a VC logo in the red circle) is on every female profile on the fucking site! That means every female dating profile is FAKE!! The girl who messaged me Sammy_832 is a "
Virtual Cupid" SCAM!
I received 2 email messages (see image above) from "Virtual Cupids" (computer bots) within 10 minutes of registering on NaughtyOver40.com. Do yourself a huge favor and stay far away from NaughtyOver40.com. They are nothing but a huge scam. I suggest you look at the legitimate dating sites below if you are looking for REAL WOMEN. You can find real local women and watch them live in the web cam rooms and you can chat with them in the free local chat rooms.
Recommended & Real Dating Sites:
- AdultFriendFinder (the largest adult site online for men and women seeking adult fun)
- HornyWife site (for married men and women seeking discreet affairs)
- Passion (for single men and women seeking hookups)